I’m so glad that you’re considering me as your photographer! Prior to booking, you’ll be sent a customized quote that will reflect exactly what you’re looking for without paying for what you don’t need.
For weddings, the price listed here can change depending on what you’d like to add to your package, or if you qualify for a discount. (Think off-season, Sundays, etc.) I can do custom rates for specific days – it’s always good to ask me about what’s on your mind.
An in-person meeting is strongly encouraged: Weddings are big events, and our success relies on solid communication. It’s important to meet at my studio if possible and make sure we’re on the same page. It’s not a problem to book over the phone, but whichever method we use, I’ll want to chat with you about your vision and particular needs so I can make sure to give you my absolute best.
Portraits may also differ from the rate listed here depending on if we are customizing based on the amount of time, people or location. My past brides will get a discount on their first portrait too! I’ll want to hear about your vision so I can make sure to send you the correct information and make sure I have all the props or backgrounds I need.
So, all that is to say, a quick conversation is needed prior to booking, and I’ll e-mail you over your personalized quote. There is no pressure to book a quote and there are no uncomfortable product sales meetings afterward. Want to chat today?
Call or text Mon-Sun from 9am – 7pm: 716-579-3612.
Facebook messenger: Tracy Dorr Photography
Wedding Pricing: All wedding coverage includes Tracy as your main photographer. Photos are fully edited (typically 1000+ images) and a pre-wedding consultation with request listing to guarantee you get everything you want. There are no limits to requests and locations and you’ll receive your images on USB with a shared image release, so you can print and post as much as you like.
6 Hour Coverage: $2700
7 Hour Coverage: $2900
8 Hour Coverage: $3100
9 Hour Coverage: $3300
10-12 Hour Coverage: $3500
(Coverage is continuous)
· Engagement Portraits
· Second photographer
· Cinematic (video) Option
· Cinematic (video) Archival Album
· Parent Albums
· Prints – regular, metal or acrylic
Portrait Pricing: Custom shoots are not a problem – please contact me to plan yours! For Businesses, please contact me to discuss your specific needs.
All portraits include fully edited images and NO uncomfortable up-selling meetings or pressure for additional purchases. Products are available to you at any time. This is your shoot, your input is welcome. I am happy to (and prefer to) discuss your ideas and wardrobe ahead of time!
· Standard Portrait: (1 child and/or family, in studio or outdoor) $450
· Add child or family member: $50
· Newborn Photography – ranges from $450-$1500 depending on the type of shoot and if you want Baby’s First Year (3 sessions)) Please contact me for the brochure.
· Large Family Portrait shoot only: (2 or more families – includes 16×20 canvas but NO Full-Res Files – intended for canvas to be gifted and prints ordered by individual families after the shoot) $450
· Add full res files to your Large Family Portrait: $300
· Senior Portrait: $150-$500
· Pet Portraits: $80 (one pet, in studio) add a second pet for $50
· Adult Head Shot: (in studio) $150-$200
· Adult Head Shot: (On Location) $200+
· Adult Branding Shoot: please inquire
· Real Estate: 1 family home – $150
· Business needs: please inquire
o Employee headshots, facility imagery, branding, group shots, events
· Event Photography/Parties: please inquire